Request a Demo
Our new Cost Accounting software provides a powerful toolset to calculate, quantify, and justify your organization’s per diem rates, in order to facilitate break-even operations and maintain NIH compliance. Cost Accounting uses a simple, fast-entry interface, along with complex algorithms to calculate per diems from transactions and census data collected during routine use of other TOPAZ Elements software.
- Accommodates the variation in workload between cage types.
- Easily enter cost transactions for purchases, services, and more.
- Accommodates both direct and indirect labor transactions.
- Control distribution mechanism per transaction (manual or care day-based).
- Generate per diems for your choice of time period.
- Delivers per diem rates calculated per location and cage type.
- Reports show details of the transactions, distributions, and calculated rates.
- Integrated with TOPAZ Elements Animal Census to provide precise care day data for calculations.
- Keyboard-centric interface to maximize entry speed and minimize clicks.