Quickly Calculate Per Diems
Why Cost Accounting?
Our Cost Accounting module provides a powerful toolset to calculate, quantify, and justify your organization’s per diem rates, in order to facilitate break-even operations and maintain NIH compliance.
Cost Accounting uses a simple, fast-entry interface, along with complex algorithms to calculate per diems from transactions and census data collected during routine use of other TOPAZ Elements software like Animal Census or Animal Billing.
- Accommodates the variation in workload between cage types.
- Easily enter cost transactions for purchases, services, and more.
- Accommodates both direct and indirect labor transactions.
- Control distribution mechanism per transaction (manual or care day-based).
- Generate per diems for your choice of time period.
- Delivers per diem rates calculated per location and cage type.
- Reports show details of the transactions, distributions, and calculated rates.
- Integrated with TOPAZ Elements Animal Census to provide precise care day data for calculations.
Multiple Facilities? No Problem!
By entering your transactions, the Cost Accounting Module tracks all costs across multiple facilities over specific periods of time. You can categorize and distribute transactions in order to accurately report on current spending. Then, view as a summary or at a granular level to find the details you need.
- Examples Of Labor Transactions
- Technician Time
- Administrator Time
Find the Right Software
Sourcing the right software for your organization’s needs can be a daunting task. TOPAZ wants to help. Read our guide to purchasing software for step-by-step instructions on how best to find, research, and secure the right software for you.
40 Years Experience
With more than 40 years of innovation, experience, and unparalleled service, TOPAZ Technologies has helped improve the accuracy and efficiency of institutions around the world by providing comprehensive, intuitive, and robust software solutions.
Ready to try TOPAZ Elements?
Contact us today to see how our integrated suite of software solutions can help your organization achieve their goals. Our team of specialists will work with you to identify the tools you need and make recommendations to improve your workflows.