2021 TOPAZ User Symposium
Join us Wednesday, November 17 through Thursday, November 18 for the 2021 TOPAZ User Symposium!
New for this year, we are excited to offer a virtual symposium with supplemental training sessions.
Participants will spend their time focused on product, company, and industry updates. As in previous years, the symposium agenda will include a mixture of general sessions, round table discussions, and panel discussions (approximately 4 total sessions offered per day).
We are also offering Q&A and live polling features as part of our new virtual experience.
2021 User Symposium Agenda
Click the link below to download the 2021 User Symposium Agenda with session descriptions.
We look forward to virtually welcoming you to the 2021 TOPAZ User Symposium!
COUNTDOWN TO USER SYMPOSIUM
Two-Day Virtual Meeting
- Live virtual access to ALL general sessions, round table discussions, guest speaker presentation, panel discussions
- Access to Q&A and live polling features in applicable sessions
- Access to ALL session recordings for 1 week post-event
- Access to ALL session presentation materials
Supplemental Training Sessions
Option to add on training sessions at a per session rate
- 1 to 2 hour virtual sessions
- Limited group sizes
- Hands on training